Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Sonata with approx. 230,000 miles on it. Car has been garage kept, non smoker interior. Looking for anyone needing body parts- hood & trunk lid, fenders , doors(power) etc. Body is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
482 Posts
How's the undercarriage? The rear subframe (and possibly some of the additional bits bolted to it) in particular.

Rim Art Auto part Metal Bicycle part

I've got a 2006, which has lived in NYS for a good part of its life, and my sub-frame is rotting out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's the undercarriage? The rear subframe (and possibly some of the additional bits bolted to it) in particular.

View attachment 473329

I've got a 2006, which has lived in NYS for a good part of its life, and my sub-frame is rotting out.
Sorry I missed your reply- give me a few days. I've been working a lot. I will check it out and send a photo.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sorry I missed your reply- give me a few days. I've been working a lot. I will check it out and send a photo.
Never mind.

At 246K miles, there's now just too much wrong with my car to warrant any further work. The AC compressor is shot ($1100), the Airbag light is on (I don't even know what it would cost to replace an airbag or two), and the fuel sender (fuel level gauge) is faulty. It's a station car, now. I have to replace the whole thing--not just the rear suspension!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts