Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the other day and my Santa Fe went into limp mode. Scan tool stated it was a tps failure. I replaced the TPS with a new one. No codes. Did not do the system flash. Drove great for about 25 miles. Went to merge onto the highway and then the car loses power. Back in limp mode. scanned the codes on the side of the highway. Same codes.
P2106: throttle actuator control system-forced limited power
P2195: throttle actuator control system -power management
P2135: throttle/pedal position sensor switch A/B voltage correlation.
I start the car and get it off the highway. No problems drove it back home no problems. Drive around the block no problems. Then I turned on the A/C and the car throws its self into limp mode again. Same codes about TPS. Any help? Cause I’m stumped. Don’t know what else to do. Can’t find much on the issue that I haven’t tried already

·
Registered
2016 Elantra GT and 2011 Elantra Touring
570 Posts
The basics, check wiring and connections to the sensor and computers. Disconnect battery, hold + and - leads [from car] together for a few seconds. Wait a minute, reconnect battery. Look around for any obvious problem, vacuum leaks, worn wires , loose connections. Start and let it idle for 5 minutes.

Battery good? Connections? Grounds?

·
Registered
176 Posts
sent you some info.

I was driving the other day and my Santa Fe went into limp mode. Scan tool stated it was a tps failure. I replaced the TPS with a new one. No codes. Did not do the system flash. Drove great for about 25 miles. Went to merge onto the highway and then the car loses power. Back in limp mode. scanned the codes on the side of the highway. Same codes.
P2106: throttle actuator control system-forced limited power
P2195: throttle actuator control system -power management
P2135: throttle/pedal position sensor switch A/B voltage correlation.
I start the car and get it off the highway. No problems drove it back home no problems. Drive around the block no problems. Then I turned on the A/C and the car throws its self into limp mode again. Same codes about TPS. Any help? Cause I’m stumped. Don’t know what else to do. Can’t find much on the issue that I haven’t tried already

1 - 3 of 3 Posts