Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm brand new to the forum and have read through a lot of great stuff here. Definitely, a great place for owners to share knowledge! Speaking of which, I just bought an '07 Santa Fe (7 passenger), and want to protect the mats/sides of the cargo area from muddy stuff. Also, I'd like a cargo cover to hide things away.

The problem is that I can't seem to find anything that's designed for the 7-passenger version. Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 2010 and I'm having trouble getting a cargo screen (the thing that you put up and pull across your cargo area to hide items you may be carrying in your cargo space so others can not see them). I spoke to our Hyundai Dealer and was told the item has been discontinued because of a design flaw and it is not available yet. Has anyone had trouble with the cargo screen. I have seen it on the hyundai accessory store.com Item # 08180-2B101 but my Hyundai dealer said it was not a dealer part number. Not sure I want to buy it if there is a design flaw.

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (michael ALLEN @ Sep 17 2010, 12:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=356723
Just bought a 2010 and I'm having trouble getting a cargo screen (the thing that you put up and pull across your cargo area to hide items you may be carrying in your cargo space so others can not see them). I spoke to our Hyundai Dealer and was told the item has been discontinued because of a design flaw and it is not available yet. Has anyone had trouble with the cargo screen. I have seen it on the hyundai accessory store.com Item # 08180-2B101 but my Hyundai dealer said it was not a dealer part number. Not sure I want to buy it if there is a design flaw.

I have the same problem.. Does anyone find something ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been reliably informed by MK Hyundai that a cargo cover is now
available for the 2010 SF 7 seater. I haven't ordered one as yet but I
would be interested to know if anyone has. I think the cost is around
£150.

By the way has anyone come across thefts of the spare wheel on the SF.
Mine was taken from the car (the securing cable was cut) while we were
on holiday in Dorset and Im now looking at a bill for £500 to replace
the wheel, tyre and support cable. It seems far too easy to cut the
cable if you know what you are doing. I understand its quite a common
problem so surely Hyundai should make the wheel more secure. I'd be
interested to know if anyone else has come across this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts