Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L FWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Trying to Find The CAN Bus Terminating Resistors in The 07 Hyundai 3.3l ..... i Know iv got ABS/ESC
Airbags
AT
Immo
Engine
BCM.... But i Dont Know All and which 2 has the Resistors
My Ohms Read 61 at OBD2 Port but when checked at PCM Connector "Pin 41 Hi and pin 42 Low" I Get 122ohms So Guessing That The Module With a Resistor closest in series has blown or shorted or is open.. Not sure but i do get 60ohms. Knew there was a problem Because my Scanner communicates to a degree then says Communication error if i try to get into Modules thru protocols... Kwp2000 work i think.... Help... An i guess P.S i Get The Code From The ABS/ESC module My cylinder 4 is misfiring With Injector timing of 0.04ms and not 0.4ms like da rest

Never tried this... Worldly Forum Wisdom Dont Let Me Down

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,152 Posts
Im Trying to Find The CAN Bus Terminating Resistors in The 07 Hyundai 3.3l
One is usually located inside the dashboard fusebox. My guess is the other will be inside the engine PCM.

My Ohms Read 61 at OBD2 Port
Sounds good.

TellMiSumn said:
but when checked at PCM Connector...I Get 122ohms
I'm guessing you had the PCM unplugged when you took this measurement?
If so, that is also a good reading, and it confirms that the second resistor is in fact inside the PCM.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L FWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ey ey... I appreciate you mein... I didhaveit unconnected haha.... So in Dash Resistor is Highlighted... By Chance... Would a broken 30amp Battery Fuse Have it throwin the PO304 with No Communication error.. Askin because Along C1616 and P0304 ive Got B1102 for Low BatteryVoltage

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,152 Posts
A blown fuse wouldn't cause a cylinder 4 misfire (P0304).
It's hard to say if it could cause the other two codes without knowing what fuse it is we're talking about.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts