Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into a hiccup this morning. Went into the mechanics to get an oil change and have them look at why my driver's side turn signal was cycling so fast. Recommended it was the ground and they agreed but couldn't take time to look because they were swamped. It's happened before. Fix, lasts 1yr+. Not the reason I'm posting here, but advice is not unwelcome.
What brings me here today is the longevity (or lack) of AutoZone lower control arms. We got them about 2yrs ago and they're shot all to ****. Good thing they're lifetime warranty, but still. Does anybody know of or can recommend some better quality ones I can look into?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Ran into a hiccup this morning. Went into the mechanics to get an oil change and have them look at why my driver's side turn signal was cycling so fast.

Likely a bad bulb.

What brings me here today is the longevity (or lack) of AutoZone lower control arms. We got them about 2yrs ago and they're shot all to ****. Good thing they're lifetime warranty, but still. Does anybody know of or can recommend some better quality ones I can look into?
Need to know the manufacturer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts