Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, reaching back to get something (should have just walked to the hatch) I stupidly put all my weight on the little armrest and... snap. Now it won't stay up--took it off and can see that the plastic inside is cleaved in half.

Anyone know of a replacement? The -only- one I see is $70.00, which seems a little high. Nothing on Ebay or anywhere else I could find. Any alternatives to the standard one that work in an '07 Accent?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Odd question, has anybody had the passenger seat cover off to see if it has the female connection point to put an arm rest on that side? I figured I could source an arm rest from a RHD accent, but I didn't take the time to actually look and see if the LHD passenger seat frame would take it.

I know my wife would appreciate having an arm rest.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Odd question, has anybody had the passenger seat cover off to see if it has the female connection point to put an arm rest on that side? I figured I could source an arm rest from a RHD accent, but I didn't take the time to actually look and see if the LHD passenger seat frame would take it.

I know my wife would appreciate having an arm rest.
Same question for Accent LC2.
And where can I order it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
seems like this is the part number: 88901-17101-MFL price is like 55-60 + shipping.
How did you take it off, just snap off the plastic circle and there's a bolt under that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts