Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2007-2009 Hyundai Accent OEM Body Kit / Ground Effects Kit.

Hyundai Motor America parts #: U8300 1E3005S
Paint Color: 5S Platinum Silver

I bought the kit only needed the front air dam. As such, the kit will NOT include the front air dam but includes everything else including the instructions and all mounting hardware.

The left side rocker panel (side skirt) has a small scratch on it that is hardly noticeable and can be easily hidden with touch up paint.

$180 Firm +Shipping (extra) as this kit cost $550 off Ebay when it was still available. Item is no longer available through Ebay or dealerships. Shipping will vary depending on where the item will be shipped to since the item is rather large in size

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
QUOTE (Danielsayshi @ May 15 2010, 10:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323289

I bought the kit only needed the front air dam. As such, the kit will NOT include the front air dam but includes everything else including the instructions and all mounting hardware.

The left side rocker panel (side skirt) has a small scratch on it that is hardly noticeable and can be easily hidden with touch up paint.

$180 Firm +Shipping (extra) as this kit cost $550 off Ebay when it was still available. Item is no longer available through Ebay or dealerships. Shipping will vary depending on where the item will be shipped to since the item is rather large in size

OK WHAT IS THE AIR DAM ??? KINDA INTERESTED BUT IS THE KIT LOOK LIKE THE SR BODY ????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (07accent1.6 @ May 15 2010, 09:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323296
OK WHAT IS THE AIR DAM ??? KINDA INTERESTED BUT IS THE KIT LOOK LIKE THE SR BODY ????

The front air dam is the front lower lip. This kit is the exact same kit as the SR kit produced as an OEM part from Hyundai. However, this kit sold from Hyundai did not have the wheel flares. The wheel flares were only available on the SR.

After it is installed it looks like the picture attached minus the wheel flares. Found this picture on the web. I believe it's MMSVG's Accent SR.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (Danielsayshi @ May 17 2010, 12:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323569
The front air dam is the front lower lip. This kit is the exact same kit as the SR kit produced as an OEM part from Hyundai. However, this kit sold from Hyundai did not have the wheel flares. The wheel flares were only available on the SR.

After it is installed it looks like the picture attached minus the wheel flares. Found this picture on the web. I believe it's MMSVG's Accent SR.

They are still selling them on ebay- I saw atleast 5 of them.. but none for me.. My car is Ice Blue.. how much would shipping be to zip code 10805

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (Danielsayshi @ May 15 2010, 11:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323289

Just a note the ones on Ebay are 550$ with FREE shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts