1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rear wiper stopped working.
Washer fluid to rear unit works fine.
Changed the fuse.
sidenote...Stopped working right after a car wash.

2. fuses,,,, had major trouble pulling out fuse, had to use pliers and used one of the spares as a replacement... also had a hard time getting the fuse in.

3. easy on me, I'm a girl :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having the same problem; My rear wiper stopped at 11 o'clock and now I just hear ticking noises every ~10 seconds. If no one can help with the "stopped working" issue, I would appreciate knowing where to find and pull the fuse, please.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm having the same problem; My rear wiper stopped at 11 o'clock and now I just hear ticking noises every ~10 seconds. If no one can help with the "stopped working" issue, I would appreciate knowing where to find and pull the fuse, please.
It's a 15a fuse in the inside fuse panel

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought this vehicle and haven't had much time (it's also nasty cold outside) to check it out; Is the panel under the front dashboard on the driver's side ? Would it be labelled ? Is the fuse just for the rear wiper motor ? or will I be isolating something else on its removal ?

I appreciate the quick response. Thanks in advance for any more info you may provide.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I just bought this vehicle and haven't had much time (it's also nasty cold outside) to check it out; Is the panel under the front dashboard on the driver's side ? Would it be labelled ? Is the fuse just for the rear wiper motor ? or will I be isolating something else on its removal ?

I appreciate the quick response. Thanks in advance for any more info you may provide.
Open the drivers front door, and look on the side of the dash. There will be a plastic panel you need to remove to expose the fuses. They're listed on the back of the panel. The fuse also controls the rear tail gate and rear window

1 - 5 of 5 Posts