Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also to driving a Hyundai. I bought a 2006 Tucson and got a bunch of build codes from a dealer but would like to know how to find out what those numbers mean. Does anyone know how to get those numbers converted to tell me what options my vehicle has? --Hyundaihank

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (hyundaihank @ Nov 17 2010, 08:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372617
Hi, I'm new to this forum and also to driving a Hyundai. I bought a 2006 Tucson and got a bunch of build codes from a dealer but would like to know how to find out what those numbers mean. Does anyone know how to get those numbers converted to tell me what options my vehicle has? --Hyundaihank

How about a VIN via IM here on site, and provide the codes also.. I gots an idea

Do you have your Marconi sticker from wiindow when car was new ? All the options is listed on the Marconi sticker

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Nov 18 2010, 11:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372747
How about a VIN via IM here on site, and provide the codes also.. I gots an idea

Do you have your Marconi sticker from wiindow when car was new ? All the options is listed on the Marconi sticker
I do not have that sticker because of it being used but I have all the code numbers but they don't tell me what each number stands for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts