Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2006 Studie Sonata V6 3.3 and now have problems with my left Studie muffler. It needs to be replaced but I can't find one anywhere. I can't find Studie anywhere online either. I was under the impression that they had a close working relationship with Hyundai. Does anyone know what happened to them and where I can find a replacement for the left muffler? I rather not have to replace both of them with something else since I really like the quality and it would be more costly to change both than just one.
Any help or info appreciated!!
Attaching a few pics.

Thanks

Lesi

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Sep 30 2010, 06:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359872
what exactly is wrong with your muffler?
something broke loose inside it, so it doesn't sound too good when accelerating. You can hear something rattling around. My hyundai mechanic took a look and told me it needs to be replaced but he is as clueless as me to wherethe studie exhaustwent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
It IS probably Korean.... You expect Craig to distinguish between Japanese and Korean? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (mamamia @ Oct 1 2010, 06:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360141
It IS probably Korean.... You expect Craig to distinguish between Japanese and Korean? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Looks like the website is japanese (.jp) and it somewhere says that they are located in Yokohama which is in Japan. The company Studie could still be Korean though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts