Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, im looking for stock 16" rims for my 07 sonata, or i would take aftermarket 16+. If any size over sixteen would like wheels and tires, and most likely shipped. Give me some prices if anyone has anything. And as you all know rims need to be 114.3, and i dont care what width as long as it will clear. I just bought the car less than a month ago after getting out of a 2002 saturn sl. Big upgrade. Thanks, Devin
[attachment=21056:IMG00022...830_0920.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe SEL Plus
2,236 Posts
Are you looking for steel or alloys? If you want alloys then you won't be interested but if not, read on.

I have seven out in my enclosed shed; four of which came off my new 2009 Sonata at about 3,000 miles. The other three are from a 2008 and one is mounted with a spare tire just in case. I replaced all eight wheels with factory alloys.

I would like to get rid of all of these including the stock plastic wheel covers. I think I have about a dozen of those in like new condition.

These should fit your 2007. I just haven't gotten around to listing them on ebay. I have no use for them and want them gone. I'm not keen on shipping them, however. I've not done this before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts