Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no heat in my 2006 Azera Ltd. Everything else works, A/C is fine, but about two months ago I noticed the outside temperature gauge read 140 degrees f. I live in New York , not Death Valley, so I had a sneaking suspicion that the outside temperature might not be 140 ! As the weather got cooler, I realized that I was not getting the usual heat for my car per the digital setting I put in. Sure enough, we have now had several cold days at the end of November, and I am getting no heat at all. Again, the thermostat checks out, the car temperature gauge is on point, a shade under the middle reading on the gauge, fan is fine, but no heat. By chance two days ago, the problem corrected itself, the outside temp. read 30 degree, ET VOILA, what do you know, I have all the heat I could want and all the rreadouts were normal. Next day, back to 140 degrees outside reading and no heat. ANYONE KNOW, WILL CHANGING THE OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE SENSOR SOLVE MY HEATING PROBLEMS? To me, it is an obvious electronic issue, I just want to make sure the changing of the sensor gets me where I need to be heatwise. HELP!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts