Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some jerk bent the corner and knocked my sons' drivers side tail light off/out. I was able to find a replacement taillight assembly. But there was damage to the plastic part that connects to the car and allows the light to slide into place. You can get to it when you open the hatch. It seems to be held onto the car by 2 screws/bolts. I am having a hard time locating this piece online because I do not know what the name of it is. Nor can I find a schematic of it. Does anyone have a clue what that piece is called? Or have a schematic they can share that shows the part number?

I'll post a picture(s) shortly.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Some jerk bent the corner and knocked my sons' drivers side tail light off/out. I was able to find a replacement taillight assembly. But there was damage to the plastic part that connects to the car and allows the light to slide into place. You can get to it when you open the hatch. It seems to be held onto the car by 2 screws/bolts. I am having a hard time locating this piece online because I do not know what the name of it is. Nor can I find a schematic of it. Does anyone have a clue what that piece is called? Or have a schematic they can share that shows the part number?

I'll post a picture(s) shortly.
Try 92410-2E050

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That appears to be for the lamp itself? But there is like a bracket to the right of the drivers side taillight that allows the taillight housing to be secured to the car. Let me get that picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts