Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Is there any place anyone might know where i can get a wiring diagram of the 2005 accent's ecu... I have a APEXi S-AFCII and need to local specific wires so that i can wire it in. I tried to google some things but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hey Guys,
Is there any place anyone might know where i can get a wiring diagram of the 2005 accent's ecu... I have a APEXi S-AFCII and need to local specific wires so that i can wire it in. I tried to google some things but no luck.

Thanks in advance!
www.hyundaitechinfo.com
Create an account for free, and you'll have access to all the Hyundai shop manuals, TSB's, ect, ect.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have an account with them and have been using that site for a long time, however i was unable to find what i was looking for... So i assumed either it was not on their or im lookin under the wrong section

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That pinout is incorrect... I have found all the wires necessary myself and wired it all in therefore if anyone needs it they can request it

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
after just reading your post about only have 1 o2 sensor and now this...i'm starting to wonder if your accents in oz are very different for emissions - resulting in different ecu and ecu pinout.

something i wouldn't mind finding out so someone in another country doesn't try to use the wrong pinout - like you did.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea im starting to think the exact same now, there seems to be the possiblity that they are different... Pinout is very different too and i dunno if its just by colour and/or positions but i just used a multimetre and started to search for the signal wires etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts