Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a used tiburon from a dealership it didn't come with a radio. Also whoever owned it before cut the plug piece and there were just the wires. So I looked up the diagram and hooked up the radio I bought and noticed that there were two wires left over one light brown and one gray. The wires go to the harness that goes back into the car not the one that plugs into the radio. What do the wires go to. I didn't see them on the wire diagram. My radio works good and sounds great but I just want to know what those wires go to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a wiring diagram which I received from Crutchfield with a radio purchase.

If you are still checking this forum, put a reply to this comment and I will follow-up with the answer.

(I don't want to waste my time if you aren't still looking)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have wiring diagrams for both the 2.0 and the GT 2004 tiburon, with or without the infinity sound system(subwoofer). I need to know whats in your car before I can answer your question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I have a 2004 Tiburon GT. I would really appreciate it if you can provide me with the wiring (Audio system) diagram for it.

Thanks,
Yaniv

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is both wiring diagrams. One for with infinity sound and one without. Both apply to 2004 tiburon GT model.

Adam.

QUOTE (yaniv1983 @ Jun 21 2011, 07:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=464512
Hi

I have a 2004 Tiburon GT. I would really appreciate it if you can provide me with the wiring (Audio system) diagram for it.

Thanks,
Yaniv

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello everyone first time in the forum wasn't sure where to post this but i got my new stereo installed today and some fuses were out so now my inside lights work and my auto lock/unlock key now works so nice not to have to do it manually but now drove it and when you press the lock button after a few minutes the panic sound goes off it doesn't have an alarm doesn't have a panic button on the key chain weird if you can help much much would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts