Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloes all!! First time post but have been lurking all week. I have a 2004 Santa Fe (3.5 AWD) and there is heat coming out of the passenger side, along with a steady stream of colder air.

After looking through all the threads related to the "blend door" and the "blend door actuator", which I think is the problem, what is the actual "part" called?

I ask as I went to advanced auto parts last night next to where I work and the search in their computer turned up nothing prior to 2006. So anything to help ease the ear full I get from the wife when we carpool is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Helloes all!! First time post but have been lurking all week. I have a 2004 Santa Fe (3.5 AWD) and there is heat coming out of the passenger side, along with a steady stream of colder air.

After looking through all the threads related to the "blend door" and the "blend door actuator", which I think is the problem, what is the actual "part" called?

I ask as I went to advanced auto parts last night next to where I work and the search in their computer turned up nothing prior to 2006. So anything to help ease the ear full I get from the wife when we carpool is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Visit the part dept counter of your favorite local Hyundai dealer with VIN in hand... fella will load VIN to ID chassis and locate part as you describe.. wont be on hand at dealer level, as it not a "hot ticket" everyday sale item.. they will be happy to order from their respective PDC and be there in couple day..

EDIT your "2004 Santa Fe 3.5 AWD" into your profile so it show in box at left under username,, location be good,, so we know which market you in,, though I suspect 1 of 49 states with the "Advanced Auto Parts".

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

It's "TEMPERATURE ACTUATOR/ACTUATOR-TEMP DR", check attached diagrams/picture for detail.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts