Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have someone offering me a 2004 Santa Fe.

"2004 Santa fe with a 3.5L V6,Sun roof,PW,PL,Cruse control,Power mirrors,Cloth seats,Front wheel Drive,with16,714 miles. Garage kept in excellent condition."

and was wondering if their are any issues I should watch out for. What has been the typical MPG on this vehicle actual. I was going to get a newer van with AWD but this is tempting.

Is the height of the under body the same with the 2wd as with an AWD? Is the AWD vehicles any different except for the AWD .

Does the 100k warranty 10 year transfer?

In the past I was under the impression their were lots of quality improvements in 2007 but after looking over this board the 2004 seems to be a pretty decent car. Am I missing something? I want a van which will be reliable for lots of long distance travel.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Regarding the warranty, it did transfer on my 2007, but I don't know if it's different on the 1G Santa Fe's. That being said, I believe you'll have a lot more luck getting the answers to your question if this were posted in the "1G" section (before 2007). I'm betting the Mods will move it for you.

Good luck!

P.S. that's really low mileage! The thing probably isn't even broken in yet! :-D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ThunderLizard. I actually thought it was in the other category. New on this site so goofed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts