Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im just wondering how i can go about removing a 2004 Hyundai Trajet Radio MP3-01. I have tried multiple types of DIN tools with no luck.

I have been told that i have to remove the Facia Plate but it seems to be connected to the Air conditioning panel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
welcome to the forums :00000732:

l am moving your post over to the trajet forum for a better response from other members/owners

·
Registered
59 Posts
The radio may be such a tight fit that the keys can't get enough pull on it, there is no way to get behind the radio to give it a push either.

With the keys in place to disengage any locks, the bottom of the fascia will pull out - just enough to start the radio moving, then you can pull the radio out the rest of the way.

The fascia is connected to the AC panel at the top, it doesn't need to come out completely. If you do need to remove the fascia it can be done once the radio has been removed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (andycarter @ Aug 25 2010, 02:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351921
The radio may be such a tight fit that the keys can't get enough pull on it, there is no way to get behind the radio to give it a push either.

With the keys in place to disengage any locks, the bottom of the fascia will pull out - just enough to start the radio moving, then you can pull the radio out the rest of the way.

The fascia is connected to the AC panel at the top, it doesn't need to come out completely. If you do need to remove the fascia it can be done once the radio has been removed.

Hi and thanks for the quick reply......should this not work I've been told that I may have to remove the whole dash panel do to the fact that everything is screwed on.......how would I go about getting the radio out if this was the case

1 - 4 of 4 Posts