Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my 2003 trajet 2.0 crdi wont start ,,,,it winds over but wont start up i have put a diagnostics on it today and has no codes stored or pending
any thoughts from you Hyundai people as im frustrated !!!!! code reader used was the japanese module and went in thro OBD11 also does my car run CAN any thought appreciated Thanks Mark

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one have any thoughts................ as this may right the car off as a Trajick (trajet) My other car is a VW Passat TDI and 7 yrs of Trouble free Motoring !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No codes at all on the reader and the euipment used is not a cheappy ebay ..............it is a Sealey branded costing £200 and its for Jap stuff (Nissan, Honda, Mitsubushi,Mazda,and Hyundai.. Thank you for advice with regard to your thoughts ........ wouldnt the code reader throw up a fault with immobilizer ? and injector faults ? Many thanks Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (ilovemycarpfishing @ Nov 27 2010, 02:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375116
No codes at all on the reader and the euipment used is not a cheappy ebay ..............it is a Sealey branded costing £200 and its for Jap stuff (Nissan, Honda, Mitsubushi,Mazda,and Hyundai.. Thank you for advice with regard to your thoughts ........ wouldnt the code reader throw up a fault with immobilizer ? and injector faults ? Many thanks Mark
have the same prob as yourself mine is a 2002 model, the codes i got up where p0033,p0100 and p0105, waiting to here back from machanic on what these codes mean will post the info if and when i get if anyone can let me know in the meantime it would be great. cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the best thing to try (in my opinion) is google the codes if that helps Mate..........but let me know what your Mechanic says Cheers all the best

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (ilovemycarpfishing @ Nov 21 2010, 10:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373527
Hi my 2003 trajet 2.0 crdi wont start ,,,,it winds over but wont start up i have put a diagnostics on it today and has no codes stored or pending
any thoughts from you Hyundai people as im frustrated !!!!! code reader used was the japanese module and went in thro OBD11 also does my car run CAN any thought appreciated Thanks Mark
Hi, get the injectors tested, had exactly the same problem on mine, one of the injectors were faulty, had injector removed stripped and rebuilt now car starts first time!
Hope this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice Mate i am getting t recovered next week to go to garage and bite the bullet and Pay dealer Prices ..................if everything was as simple as a Volkswagen (my other motor)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mines been a little reluctant to start first thing in the morning in this cold weather, does the little glow plug light come on and go out ? I've found doing that twice helps before cranking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (speedys @ Dec 8 2010, 11:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=378064
Hi, get the injectors tested, had exactly the same problem on mine, one of the injectors were faulty, had injector removed stripped and rebuilt now car starts first time!
Hope this helps
Hi,

I had the same problem with my 2002 crdi. Went through the usual check list, glow plugs/injectors.

It turned out to be the coil on the ignition switch was not reading the coil on my key. Replaced the ignition switch coil and haven't had a problem since.... touch wood.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts