Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I own a 2003 TIBURON V6GT, I've been looking for about three weeks now and pretty much still no luck as to where i can get a turbo kit for my car(thats not custom made). I've joined two other forum and have found the supercharger, twin turbo kit, and a T4 turbo charger that was custom made threw greddy but it cost more then the twin turbo($6,500). If anyone can give me a website that has a turbocharger kit or just a namebrand that make them it would be much appreciated.
Thank You

P.S. if no one can help me ill probably just go old school and get cams, leave it nonasperated.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hi!.......it`s generally considered that supercharging is the way to go with the V6.

This is probably because of the complicated pipework required in order to successfully turbocharge & intercool that engine`s layout.

Alpine & Rippmods both do a supercharger kit & Alpine even take over that part of the warranty which is voided by the kit`s fitment.........something you will not see anywhere else in the world of aftermarket forced induction!.

Cheers,
Nick. :)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hi!.........this is the U.S. website for Alpine Developments who produce a commercially-available supercharger kit for the V6 Tiburon (Tuscani).

http://www.alpine-developments.us/

Alpine are actually a South African company, so it may be advantageous for you to place any enquiries with their main offices.

Unfortunately I am unable to recommend any turbo kits for this engine.

Cheers,
Nick. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts