Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Paramedic trying to install my Sargents radio into my car. I have a piece of paper telling me to connect the positive (+) wire to the fuse block in my car where ever the space is powered only when the vehicle is on. I however have no idea where this would be ( I know where the fuses are though ). I asked a few people at work, but they are only familiar with ford and chevy makes. any advise on where and how to attach the (+) wire on the fuse block would be very appriciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by BJordanMWC@Dec 20 2004, 03:37 PM
I'm a Paramedic trying to install my Sargents radio  into my car. I have a piece of paper telling me to connect the positive (+) wire to the fuse block in my car where ever the space is powered only when the vehicle is on. I however have no idea where this would be ( I know where the fuses are though ). I asked a few people at work, but they are only familiar with ford and chevy makes. any advise on where and how to attach the (+) wire on the fuse block would be very appriciated.
[snapback]3865[/snapback]​

Ok, I found a spare fuse i can tap into, but now the problem is finding out how to wire into it. I'd rather know how to remove the fuse block then try to remove it and break something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts