Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

1st post on here and require a part number. My 2002 Trajet 2.0 DOHC developed a coolant leak, it was leaking from directly above the throttle body, its a plastic manifold with 3 pipes coming off it with what appears to be a bleeding screw. When I tried removing the pipe the plastic disintegrated and I am now struggling to identify a part number. I've contacted Hyundai but they said I will need to bring the car in for them to identify it, but obviously the car is not drivable at the moment.

Any help would be really appreciated. I need to get her back on the road.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (madmike01uk @ Aug 23 2010, 05:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351258
Hi all,

1st post on here and require a part number. My 2002 Trajet 2.0 DOHC developed a coolant leak, it was leaking from directly above the throttle body, its a plastic manifold with 3 pipes coming off it with what appears to be a bleeding screw. When I tried removing the pipe the plastic disintegrated and I am now struggling to identify a part number. I've contacted Hyundai but they said I will need to bring the car in for them to identify it, but obviously the car is not drivable at the moment.

Any help would be really appreciated. I need to get her back on the road.

Cheers

Mike
Same thing happened the day I bought mine. Part No: 973243A000. Bakolite rubbish

1 - 2 of 2 Posts