Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Guys
i'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Accent Australian Delivered for both the Manual and Automatic, does anyone here have a link

Cheers
Darren

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,313 Posts
A diagram for the engine management system I assume?
What engine are we working with?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Autospark
no looking for the under dash wiring diagram, I've replaced the loom with an automatic dedicated loom, I've traced and replaced the clutch switch plug and while everything works and runs, i now have taillights when i put my foot on the clutch, just looking to see where I've buggered up

Cheers
Darren

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,313 Posts
So you've fitted an automatic loom to a manual car? What loom is it you've replaced?

The clutch switch should ground one side of the START relay coil, but it sounds to me like you've maybe connected the clutch switch to the wire that controls the tail light relay instead.

Does the engine crank if you do not press the clutch?
With the ignition off, can you hear a relay click out on the engine bay fusebox when you press & release the clutch pedal?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes replaced the entire dash to tail lights loom (had a spare wreck) previous owner had shorted the fuse over a fused taillight bulb and had a complete short to the tail lights, so long and short of is cheap car and a loom isn't that big of a deal for me
and your right when I've put the auto loom in, I've sniped in the clutch plug to the wire I've tested against the original which is the dash and tail lights, so just about to rejoin the wire I've sniped into and run it with out the clutch switch
and yes the car starts with out the clutch switch

cheers
Darren

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorted, I picked the wrong wire (obviously) removered the dash and corrected the wiring mistake, on a side note, the automatic loom works fine with the manual, will start and run without the clutch switch, if you wish to run the clutch switch like i did. Add it in
Cheers
Darren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts