Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm not very knowledgeable and need some help with my rear suspension. I am trying to replace all the bushings in my rear suspension but am confused on what the parts are.

Anyone have a parts list for the rear suspension? When I search parts, I see different parts being called lower control arms? Some say lateral links? I can't afford to buy all new parts and would like to just do the bushings.

Already replaced struts, sway bar bushings and links but not sure what's left. Looked for a bushing kit with no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To give you an example and some clarity of parts you mentioned, below is a rear suspension breakdown for a 2000-2005 Sonata. I would suspect it would be similar to your Kia.
i would highly recommend going to Ebay, etc, for starters and buy a 10 dollar or so repair manual dvd or a download of your specific car model to acquaint yourself of what is required to complete the task that you want to achieve.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sounds like your in the same boat I'm in. I would recommend moog bushings. Moog has never given me trouble

1 - 4 of 4 Posts