Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Didn't think of checking on the dome light . Standard on all vehicles we've had for 31 years . The 40.3 is likely off up to 4 m.p.g. when calculated (miles / gals.) . Our '18 ACCENT has been off up to 4 m.p.g.. 36 or a bit higher not that shabby . Could be better when weather gets warmer and no winter blend of gas . That usually adds 2 or 3 m.p.g.. over winter drives . Click banner for fills . Keep us updated on gas mileage , etc.. .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Didn't think of checking on the dome light . Standard on all vehicles we've had for 31 years ......
Yes, I was semi-incorrect about that. Turns out there is a dome light, but not at the front of the ceiling where I expected to find it. It is in the middle of the ceiling, slightly behind the front seats. And it was turned off, so it didn't come on when I opened the doors. And I couldn't see it behind me! Later I found it, and switched it from OFF to "On when the doors open" as God intended! Looking at the 360-interior view on the website, it appears only the Denim trim level has the front-of-ceiling "map lights" that I'm more accustomed to.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts