Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Hit a curb on the right side, and as self-punishment, decided to buy everything new, including a new set of Michelin tires. The right tires were slightly damaged on the sidewall rubber, so I scrapped them because they could be unsafe. And the front wheel felt like new, but it was bent a little where it hit, so scrapped it too.

What I have left is 2 OEM tires (left side) with 3K miles, which are Hankook Optimo H426 245/40/19, with 9/32" left, so almost like new. They'd be great if you damage or puncture one. They cost $200 new. Asking $75 for each.

The wheel is slightly damaged, so requires fixing. Will post pics later, because need to 'downsize' them. They cost me $400 new each, so $100 + shipping should be fair. I have the wheel inside a box where the OEM wheels came in. If you want all 3 items, $200 takes them all. Thanks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pictures: ELP_JC's Library | Photobucket

Sorry it took so long. I'm waiting for a wheel refinisher who wants the wheel, but I offered the tires too. Will keep you posted if I sell them just the wheel or everything. In the mean time, the original $200 offer for all 3 items stands. Thank you for your interest folks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to sell the wheel to a wheel refinishing company, so it's just the 2 tires now. $100 (+ shipping) gets both. A bargain folks. Want them out of my garage.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Putting your location or zip code in the post would aid a potential buyer to estimate the shipping cost, or maybe a pick up. :mellow:

Sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought I had put my location; sorry about that. Will do it right now. I'm located in El Paso, TX 79932.

The wheel is gone, so just have the 2 tires left. $75 each or $100 for both (+ actual shipping, obviously). A bargain folks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have both tires. Last 'bump' before I try my luck on eBay. Want them out of my garage :D. Hope everybody had a great weekend.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you. Working on your quote.

By the way, each tire weighs 28 lbs, measures 26-1/2" in diameter, and it's 10" wide. Shipping is from zip 79912. Have a great week folks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buyer backed out, so both tires still available. Please PM me if interested, since I don't check this forum often. Thanks.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to mention shipping is not that bad even with 2 tires. The quote from El Paso, TX to Baltimore, MD was $68.08 for BOTH tires with FedEx. UPS was a whopping $133.49. Hope that helps. Remember to PM me if interested. Thx.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Monthly bump :D. Still have both tires folks. Have a good one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts