Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a 2010 owner i'm looking forward to seeing the road test reports on interior quality. Any significant improvements to materials?

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
We likely won't know for some time as I'm willing to bet the car has only just now been made available to the press for evaluation. We'll probably see it in the magazines right before or around the time it hits showrooms, maybe even a bit after.

·
Registered
615 Posts
If it is anything LESS than the Sonata on feel and durability I'll be disappointed, but if it's the same quality at all between entry level to limited models, I'll be just fine with it.
On another note: I tried to get my dealer to put on a pre-order list, told him what I wanted for trim level, options, engine, and color. After going through all this, he tells me "well, we'll have to see when one of tho's show's up" You can't "order" from Hyundai, you just have to take what's sent to you on the truck. (unless there's a coule dealers around that can trade "one for one")
That sucks. Atleast with the Equinox, I could order one with the Synergy Green color that matches my SS.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it is anything LESS than the Sonata on feel and durability I'll be disappointed, but if it's the same quality at all between entry level to limited models, I'll be just fine with it.
On another note: I tried to get my dealer to put on a pre-order list, told him what I wanted for trim level, options, engine, and color. After going through all this, he tells me "well, we'll have to see when one of tho's show's up" You can't "order" from Hyundai, you just have to take what's sent to you on the truck. (unless there's a coule dealers around that can trade "one for one")
That sucks. Atleast with the Equinox, I could order one with the Synergy Green color that matches my SS.
Sounds like same as Kia. I've been waiting for a Sportage AWD SX (2.0T) since last Oct, none has popped up in Southern California and no dealer can order one for me. Apparently Kia doesn't think people need a powerful AWD here, they only send FWD or AWD of weaker trim.
Now, I'm looking forward to the Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
(and the orange color if what they've shown in NY will be offered, I missed the Techno Orange Sportage which was only available in 2011)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts