Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a hyundai s coupe ls thats for sale its got 138,400 on the odometer, runs great will never leave you stranded anywhere, it needs a clutch new axles has good tires, and comes with full stereo system which consists of a pioneer preimer cd player 50 x 4 also comes with rockford fosgate 900 2 channel amp...also a band pass box with one kenwood tornado 12 inch and a rockford stage 2 12, component speakers are pioneer's in the front and also pioneer in the rear

im asking 800 OBO i am willing to drop the price as low as 600

need any more information or are interested in it (IM) me on aim: Tflstreeteam1 or contact me thru my email [email protected]

thanks,

kc

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by 93scoupels@Dec 6 2004, 01:50 PM
i have a hyundai s coupe ls thats for sale its got  138,400 on the odometer, runs great will never leave you stranded anywhere, it needs a clutch new axles has good tires, and comes with full stereo system which consists of a pioneer preimer cd player 50 x 4 also comes with rockford fosgate 900 2 channel amp...also a band pass box with one kenwood tornado 12 inch and a rockford stage 2 12, component speakers are pioneer's in the front and also pioneer in the rear

im asking 800 OBO i am willing to drop the price as low as 600

need any more information or are interested in it (IM) me on aim: Tflstreeteam1 or contact me thru my email [email protected]

thanks,
kc
[snapback]3369[/snapback]​

I'm just curious, why this car needs new axleS?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts