Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if there is a way to bypass that **** nag screen for the radio when you start the car.

I would love for the radio just to come on without Mommy Nag making me press "continue" everytime/

Other than replacing the radio, I know, do we have a bypass?

Also do we know what the engineering mode does on the radio? I know it is in Korean and I really do not trust a translation app since one false move and I would be teleported to a Seoul prison

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Ha, we gave you all these toys to play with, don't play with them while driving is the short form of all that lawyer talk.

I have to back out of my driving, putting the gear in R gets rid of that repetitive nonsense. When driving forward, radio still plays with that display the way you left it.

If you have to program the GPS, no choice but to wait until that message that after three years repeated itself thousands of times. Not very smart if you try to program your GPS while driving, could hit a kid.

Feel if they got rid of it, will miss it.

Probably noticed your owners manual is five times fatter than the older ones, zillions of safety information to avoid a lawsuit is printed over and over again. Started this in the 80's, automotive companies hired attorneys by the thousands. Couldn't even talk to another engineer about technical specs unless an attorney was present. Have no idea why, so techinical, they had no idea what we were talking about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts