Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is currently at 17,000 miles. For the 15,000 mile recommended service, it says there are 12 things that need to be inspected, then tire rotation, oil change, and replace Climate Control Air Filter. I am okay with oil changes, I've had my tires rotated, and Ive been doing my oil changes at the dealer where they do free multi point inspections. I assume the only thing I need to do at 15,000 miles is replace the Climate Control Air Filter.

My question is: Do I have to replace it immediately? Also, has anyone had their Climate Control Air Filter replaced at a dealership and how much does it cost? Should I just have it done at a local garage instead of paying for it at the dealer?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Agree, Cabin Air filter more than a few minutes but relatively easy. All scheduled services at the 7500 mile intervals are a waste or money, just get important stuff done like oil change, engine air filter, cabin filter nad really not much else. The rest are garbage inspections you can do yourself and have no bearing on your warranty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts