Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!!!

I just purchased a 1995 Accent. It has 13 inch wheels on it right now but I have a set of 14 inch wheels that will fit it. I was wondering if some Accents came stock with 14's and what size tires I should put on it to avoid clearance problems. I tried the search feature but couldnt find the information I was looking for.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (vaprobe87 @ Nov 20 2010, 01:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373353
Hello everybody!!!

I just purchased a 1995 Accent. It has 13 inch wheels on it right now but I have a set of 14 inch wheels that will fit it. I was wondering if some Accents came stock with 14's and what size tires I should put on it to avoid clearance problems. I tried the search feature but couldnt find the information I was looking for.

Thanks

I have a 1999 accent which was equipped with 13" wheels, but I changed them into 15" with a set of 195/50 dunlop tires and it runs great!!! there is no problem regarding clearance, and the behavior of the car has changed notably!! I'll give the following link in order you check your new size of tires!!! it worked for me. (take the quotes out before pasting).

"http://www.tyresave.co.uk/tyresize.html"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts