Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am trying to get to the bottom of all the niggles on my 2007 Santa Fe.

There are 3x 12v power outlets and a cigar lighter on the car. I have now found that the cigar lighter and the centre power outlet work, but the front and rear power outlets do not. I cannot see an easy way to get into them. Any ideas where the fault may be?

Cheers,
Tom.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
The cig lighter outlets are on their own 15A fuse (all of these are behind the interior panel cover - none in the engine compartment) labeled C/LIGHTER.

The center outlet has a 15A fuse and is labeled P/OUTLET CTR.

The front/rear pair share a separate 25A fuse labeled simply P/OUTLET. Have you checked that?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cig lighter outlets are on their own 15A fuse (all of these are behind the interior panel cover - none in the engine compartment) labeled C/LIGHTER.

The center outlet has a 15A fuse and is labeled P/OUTLET CTR.

The front/rear pair share a separate 25A fuse labeled simply P/OUTLET. Have you checked that?
Excellent - no I hadn't (foolishly I had assumed that they were all on the same fuse). I have just been out to check it and it is blown. 'Borrowed' the one for the elctric heated seats and they work.

Presumably the previous owner had tried to run his 5 bar hearer off it and blown the fuse :)

Thanks for the fast response.

Tom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts