Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the issue with 12V battery which is part of the LiPo battery pack. My car is IONIQ HEV 2017.
I am totally frustrated about this. This is the 5th time happened to me between 10-12 days of interval after I press the Reset button. It happened every time when I want to get out for work in the morning. I can not get into the car because is totally dead. Then I had to open the car with the mechanical key which is also very frustrating in IONIQ as well to press the Reset button for the 12v Battery. I had this car for 6 months with the millage of 8500KM. It started after having this car for 4 months. My car runs average 50KM daily. So there is no reason to drain the 12v Battery out. End of the day I checked everything in the car to make sure everything turned off. I do not have any idea if there is anything which is draining out the battery overnight or every 10-12 days period or the 12v battery is not recharged at all.
Please reply if anybody have the reasons or solution of this.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
2017,, car has warranty,, drop it to local dealer service aisle,, and let them deal with it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts