Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote a whole long post before the web browser crashed. Nuts.

Bottom line is I have the 2013 GLS with leather and navigation but do not see a 115v (some say 110v) anywhere. I've seen it in images where I believe to be the rear seat area, but I've heard it referenced on one or two sites as being in the center console stack.

Is this only on the limited?

Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is only a feature on the limited. At least that is what I have seen. Same for the auto lift gate.

It's near the rear AC/Heat controls.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

Bottom line is I have the 2013 GLS with leather and navigation but do not see a 115v (some say 110v) anywhere. I've seen it in images where I believe to be the rear seat area, but I've heard it referenced on one or two sites as being in the center console stack.

Thanks
Would help if you included your location in your profile...Cdn and US trims and features are different.

·
Registered
756 Posts

Thanks
The GLS in USA does not have the 110v in any package.
However, you can find plenty of 12V/110V converter aftermarket solutions starting from $10... which I have used in my previous 2007 SF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts