Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling as I just found a great deal on a convertible. I know I'll take a bath but I do have a somewhat hard to find car.

It's an '11 Pearl while limited with cashmere interior and NAV. Only modification is tinted windows. It has 1450 miles.

If anyone is interested, let me know, I'm in the upstate of South Carolina.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ May 28 2010, 04:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=327421
You may make out pretty well since Sonata's are in short suppy now. Ask a decent price, but less than a dealer would ask. I'd shoot for $24,000 and go from there.

good luck with the sale!

I didn't put a price as I was just testing the waters. I don't think there is any way i could go 21k but 24-25k is doable. I do know some people have had a hard time finding Limited w/ Nav, especially in the Northeast.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've bought and sold a lot of cars, I know how the game works and what I'm in for. I already have an offer at 21.5k and I'm seriously considering it, I just thought I'd throw this feeler out there.

I's a nice enough car, I just don't know if it's for me, also, it is a great deal on the car I would replace it with so that helps cushion the hit I'm taking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.