Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the 150K yet with there Santa Fe? If so what issues have you encountered?

The odometer on mine just turned 110 today. Need 200K outta this girl before I can even think about a newer car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone in the 150K yet with there Santa Fe? If so what issues have you encountered?

The odometer on mine just turned 110 today. Need 200K outta this girl before I can even think about a newer car.
Mine has 93k miles. I've recently:

* Changed ATF Oil
* Changed Spark Plugs
* Engine air filter, cabin air filter

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have 105,000 on my 07. Just normal maintenance other than a couple sensors when under warranty. Also ball joints. I am hoping for close to 200K.
I will probably do spark plugs this year and flush brake fluid which has never been done. I drop out the trans fluid every year and replace about 4.5 qts at that time.

What year is yours?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Items that have failed on my 08.
-control arm
-radio
-caliper
-valve cover gasket
-3 sensors

Overall good car but not Honda or Toyota quality in my opinion but you can't buy a Toyota or Honda for the price of a Hyundai so it's a wash.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Not bad...heck I have a Mercedes that had the radio go out within 50K at my expense. Also had a DEF pump go out under warranty. That would have cost me a couple thousand bucks. Also some kind of sensor. And oh, a tail light wiring issue. And that is for a nearly $50,000.00 vehicle.

Nothing is perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts