Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hit 100k this month. Have had the car for exactly 2 years this month. So far so good. Lets see how far she can go.

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
October 12th will be my one year anniversary. I currently have 1,240 miles on my car. I've got a long way to go.......... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
80 Posts
October 12th will be my one year anniversary. I currently have 1,240 miles on my car. I've got a long way to go.......... :rolleyes:
WTF!

I have a little over 10k after a year and 4 months. I still have a long way to go as well but you got me beat.

·
Registered
531 Posts
WTF!

I have a little over 10k after a year and 4 months. I still have a long way to go as well but you got me beat.
What can I say, I live in a small town where I live one mile from work and all the places I shop are within a five mile radius of home. ^_^

·
Registered
563 Posts
Had the car 13 months, 20k on the odometer. You drive cross-country every week or what? lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've had mine a year last July 1st. By next July I should be at 90,000 kms.
Do I get a prize?

·
Registered
563 Posts
So...which one of you guys will be the first to swap in a Veloster Turbo engine now that your warranty is expired?

·
Registered
70 Posts
next month will be 2yrs and I'm only around 28k

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's like more than 2 oil changes per month. How do you keep up with maintenance?

·
Registered
90 Posts
What oil and filter?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bought mine new in July 2011. Have a little over 38,000 now. Mike any uoa's done on the oil?? Congrats!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I use Quaker State Ultimate Durability (Full Synthetic) 5W-20 and Purolator PureOne filters. I have not done an UOA, thought about it but never did.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts