Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im not sure about this but i have been looking for a mod kit for my accent but so far i have only found people who have had to have them custom or have modified pieces to fit such as i found one person who had the 3dr hatch and had moded some bmw m3 sideskirts but i cant find anything and any suggestions on what kinda rims to put on and should i do 16 in or 17in??

·
1,565 Posts
There are a couple of kits. The factory one, the Onderground one, and I think there's one more out there but I can't remember where. IMO, none of them look ricey, it's the custom ones that get outrageous, but it you like that look go that route.

As for rims, a lot of people have 16's on here, I do. 17's are plentiful as well. Either ones look pretty good and won't rub (depending on the tire). Whatever size you choose, opt for spinners. :bigemo_harabe_net-03:

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
QUOTE (berserko @ Sep 24 2010, 07:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358421
OR you could install the factory body kit because its subtle looking and not ridiculously ricey like most kits out there...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-2008-2...sQ5fAccessories
They have a 4-door though, so no dice. :grin:

Body kits are few and far between for the 4-door and the only ones I have seen were on Vernas overseas.. There are some threads around here with some of the kitted out 4-doors but I don't have a clue where they went off to, not finding 'em.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the help lol found a kit for the 4 dr through vis racing but its still rediculous at almost 900 lol but its still not bad but I am thinking of 16s so and imma prob go with the 45 sidewall and any suggestions on where to get it painted so the paint matches right?? And found som underglow for 90 and should I get the wheel well glow or not and found a spoiler for 210 but color matched so worth the price

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (ultragod @ Sep 24 2010, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358579
There are a couple of kits. The factory one, the Onderground one, and I think there's one more out there but I can't remember where. IMO, none of them look ricey, it's the custom ones that get outrageous, but it you like that look go that route.

As for rims, a lot of people have 16's on here, I do. 17's are plentiful as well. Either ones look pretty good and won't rub (depending on the tire). Whatever size you choose, opt for spinners. :bigemo_harabe_net-03:

The Onderground one is wayyyyyyy too expensive IMO. When I called, they said I was looking at a 2-3K$ job. They don't have any in stock, it's a custom job all the time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I found the one from vis racing but I saw that the don't come painted I was gonna see if a paint place could do it for me for kinda cheap seeing as its not a whole car just a few pieces but ill see like I said it will be a while before this is done so...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts