Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ve got 08 Hyundai Veracruz limited it’s run fine till now my wife filled it up with gas and came home. Next day she tried to start the car and it would not start up. It turns over fine but no start. I’ve checked the cam sensors they ohm out at 25mohm on both sensors checked the crank sensor and it ohm at .7kohm and a new one checked the same. I’ve replaced the fuel pump and the crank sensor. Still no luck with getting the engine to start. Checked the wires at the plug didn’t see any wear spots. I checked the plugs they were wet from gas so I know I’ve got fuel to the plugs but no spark I checked the coil packs on each plug in the front without pulling the intake I’ve got power to the coil but will not fire. I’ve even checked the purge valve to see if it had gas flowing out of it and it didn’t. So if someone can point me in a better direction I’d sure appreciate it greatly

·
Registered
75 Posts
any codes?

is it possible she filled it with diesel?

also, have you gone through all the obvious fuses?

·
Registered
75 Posts
also, firing a parts cannon at a problem will not solve your issue, and is a waste of money.

use a foxwell or bluedriver scanner on the thing, and let it run a full diag on all the modules, not just a obdii scan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any codes?

is it possible she filled it with diesel?

also, have you gone through all the obvious fuses?
No it’s full of gas I installed a new fuel pump and got a good look at the fuel tank. I have went thru all the fuses inside and out pulling and checking with a meter to ensure they are good

·
Registered
75 Posts
No it’s full of gas I installed a new fuel pump and got a good look at the fuel tank. I have went thru all the fuses inside and out pulling and checking with a meter to ensure they are good
need a proper scan as a reference point.
I have the foxwell with the hyundai module, if you don't have access to one, you need to get one or pay someone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts