Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 tire pressure sensors and a tire pressure module for sale the module came off my car an 07 sonata 2.4L with 76,000 Miles I bought the extra sensors for my 20” rims I got quoted over $150 to put the sensors in the tires so I said forget that and I took out the module off my car and it disabled the light on my dash I lost one of the extra sensors that’s why there only 3 I’m looking for $150 or best offer PM me and will work something out thanks guys

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (Supernova88642 @ Jul 4 2010, 07:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338878
I have 3 tire pressure sensors and a tire pressure module for sale the module came off my car an 07 sonata 2.4L with 76,000 Miles I bought the extra sensors for my 20” rims I got quoted over $150 to put the sensors in the tires so I said forget that and I took out the module off my car and it disabled the light on my dash I lost one of the extra sensors that’s why there only 3 I’m looking for $150 or best offer PM me and will work something out thanks guys
You can buy a Brand New set with 4, not 3 sensors for less? :gitara:
http://www.autopartsfair.com/hyundai-exter...e-tpms409s.html

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s why i said or best offer and the module is a Hyundai product not some aftermarket garbage but as long as it’s a reasonable offer I’ll take it there just taking up space in my closet or ill trade somebody for something for a sonata i can always use something nice to add to my car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts