Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For starters here is car info, this is my only car ive had it for 3 years, its an 05 sonota 2.4l, it cranks over but will not start, no spark, no fuel pump even when cranking. Ive done research and I replaced the crank sensor with a new duralast one, still no start. I replaced the fuel pump and the fuel pump/engine relay assembly under radio with a new one. Still no start. Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for the quick reaponse i just got it fixed, i replaced ths cam sensor plug cuz the pins in the plug were wore out and I noticed ths injector fuse was blown and it fired right up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is running great but my fuel gage isnt working, my brother changed the fuel pump assembly, it was out of an xg350 and some of the wires are different. I'll get a couple pics

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
my brother changed the fuel pump assembly, it was out of an xg350
Why did he change the pump? If it was to try and fix the non start just tell him to fit the original pump module back in the tank. The pump wasn't the cause of the non start.

You need to be sure the sweeper is the same range as the OEM.
Sweeper? Oh, you mean wiper.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
He was just throwing parts at the vehicle to see which one would fix it.
That usually causes more problems than it fixes

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Sweeper? Oh, you mean wiper.
You are correct. Wiper is used to describe the linear movement of the arm across the face of the resistive material. Oscilloscopes have sweeper circuits that handle the various frequencies they display.
Brain fade. Two different animals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's what I'm gonna do, he still has the original pump assembly, it I afraid it has damaged the fuel gage in the cluster vuz when I first started it the other night I saw some smoke inside the cluster itself and smelled a hint of burnt wires, it just done that the one time. I'll keep this updated thanks for the quick responses guys!

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts