·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Not sure...look at it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No thanks. Not interested in getting out ramps and cardboard and getting filthy looking for it if someone here already knows. If it doesn't have one I would like to know as I will take it to the shop instead of doing it myself.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Just wondered what your answer might be. Take it to a shop and let them get paid to get dirty. It don't have a drain. There's other ways to do it but you would get dirty so to the shop you go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wondered what your answer might be. Take it to a shop and let them get paid to get dirty. It don't have a drain. There's other ways to do it but you would get dirty so to the shop you go.

So, you did know... but decided not to help out with the info. Nice. Just about what I expected. Hope you are not a typical member here.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
So, you did know... but decided not to help out with the info. Nice. Just about what I expected. Hope you are not a typical member here.
I'm not typical.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
wongpfh is typical...

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Hope you looked at wongpfh's post and checked out his information

When I posted the attachment wasn't there.

Actually, he is very good.
I stand corrected. He's like me non typical.

My problem with the post is he wants us to do his legwork. He could call the dealer and find out or look it up online. It wouldn't take anymore time than posting but it may require a few more brain cells to click.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Drain plug on the case... fill via dipstick tube..

Does not have oil pan to have drain plug..

To the fella with the ramps comment.... you going to get it up somehow to do the service...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope you looked at wongpfh's post and checked out his information

Actually, he is very good.

Yes, thank you. By the time it was posted I had discovered this information elsewhere.

I find that forums like these can save individuals much time and frustration. Helping is the key thought here. Some have the information and are eager to give it or post the right direction to head in. By asking a simple question YES I was looking for a shortcut and thought I might save some time already invested by others. I make no apology for that. I had been to NAPA and they could not find this information and wanted me to go to the local dealer. I declined as I don't trust them as far as I trust the TROLL in this thread. I waited and several members, yourself included helped me out with the truth and I thank you for that.

When people get old and grumpy and become trolls, they should just keep quiet. They are not needed nor helpful.

Thanks, again to you guys that show the true spirit of this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drain plug on the case... fill via dipstick tube..

Does not have oil pan to have drain plug..

To the fella with the ramps comment.... you going to get it up somehow to do the service...

Drain plug is the main magic word here. Doesn't matter if it's a case or a pan as long as I can drain it without dropping or removing gasketed parts.

The point of not wanting to jack the car up and use the ramps ect..was to head this off if there was not a possibility of draining the fluid with a removable threaded plug of some type. In that case I would have gone to another course of action not excluding a mechanic with hydraulic lift.

Sorry if I worded the original post poorly. Thanks for the input.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts