Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for the thread about where to buy OEM Elantra oil filters on line or other places but I can't find it. So I'll put the question out there again about where to get them. "Thanks" again guys for your input. Always Appreciated.

·
22,793 Posts
I get the wife's from the dealer for about $6 and change/tax. Includes crush washer. eBay has several suppliers that sell in bulk. Weigh out the individual price with assocated shipping...and (hopefully) crush washers are included. Don't EVER discount or underestimate the value of a crush washer in what it does for you and your car.

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
I got a 6 pack from a Kia dealer on eBay about 2 years ago. Same filter as Hyundai. I also got Honda crush washers on eBay because they were less than Hyundai. Cost me about $6 each and Delivered to my door. My local dealer wanted $10+ for filter and washer in TX. I have not priced here in KY yet but I'm on my last filter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
905 Posts
Look Closely on what you buy, there has been a rash of counterfeit filters going around on several online sources.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Look Closely on what you buy, there has been a rash of counterfeit filters going around on several online sources.
+1
The dealership sells a genuine oem filter for $6 and change. I'd rather spend the extra few cents and get it from the dealer and know where it came from!

·
22,793 Posts
+1
The dealership sells a genuine oem filter for $6 and change. I'd rather spend the extra few cents and get it from the dealer and know where it came from!
+10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts