Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got thiis from a dealership and totally got ripped off... It's making like a scratching noise and then just not starting. This has been going on for a month and a half now, they just replaced the fuel pump twice! Everytime I take it back they say it's the fuel pump, they keep replacing it but the problems not going away so i seem to think its not that at all. What else could cause this?

The car is a piece of junk and I can't afford to go to them crooks anymore they already have me in a contract for 300$ a month for 36 months for a 2001. Someone please help, So i can try to get this fixed :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone there??

Car drove fine all through out the summer (When I first bought it) But as soon as November came (Cold Weather) The cars been having trouble starting, and then ultimately completely giving up and needing serviced to get it going?
Thing is, I've brought it to my dealers 4 times now and the car still has the same sickening issue. I am so sick of dealing with it. I was told it was the fuel pump, then everytime after that it was a faulty fuel pump apparently but there is no way it is a fuel pump issue It would not being having the same issue starting 1 day of "fixing" the car and dying within 7 days. If you have any ideas please tell me so I can give them to the mechanics dealing with it, because my dealerships mechanics are not the wisest needless to say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts