GROUP BUY FOR COMPASS NAV. Ends June 30, 2015
I just realized there was a Group Buy section on this forum. I am organizing a Group Buy for the Compass Nav system. I do not work for, and am not personally affiliated with Compass Nav. I have contacted the president of the company and proposed this Group Buy. Originally it was going to be for just the Elantra GT, but I received so much positive feedback that we are able to open it up to ANY Hyundai or Kia model that has stock, non-Nav head unit.
For those who don't know Compass Nav is an amazing navigation option for your GT that adds full navigation and an 8" touch screen to your car while still using the original stereo. Basically it replaces the front LCD screen and buttons with a big touch screen. It also allows you to integrate reverse camera, along with live traffic updates. You retain all of the original features like XM radio, steering wheel control, voice command, USB and bluetooth function.
This is Compass Nav installed in Elantra GT by @GunnyDP
Here is a video of it in action. https://youtu.be/KpUy-ghganw
Here is their website Compass Nav - Navigation systems
You will need to install yourself or have a local car audio place do it for you, but from what I know it is easy. A few GT owners have done it already and love the unit. They all said the install is as easy as legos.
I am not going to openly post the price on the thread, and only post it in PM as per Charles request, but I can assure you it is good. I got about 5 people who are interested at the moment. My goal is to get at least 15 people to pledge. That is where we will get the best price. After 15 the price will not drop any more, but the more people that take advantage of this, the more people have awesome nav systems.
PM me if you want to know the price. And please don't openly discuss it on forum
. Everyone will be getting the same discount. The more people that buy, the better the price.
This is how we are going to do it.
- if you are interested, PM me with your contact details, name, phone number, email and address (I am organizing this).
- I will compile the list and give it to Charles at Compass Nav so he knows who is part of the group buy.
- each person interested will be responsible for making the payment directly to Compass Nav. (I don't want your money)
- Prices will be in USD and can be paid in CAD at exchange rate at the date of purchase.
- in Canada the payment can be made via Interact Email Transfer
- in Ontario and other provinces there will be 5% tax
- in Quebec the provincial tax applies
- in USA payment will be made via PayPal and 3% will be added to cover PayPal transaction fee to seller (no taxes).
- we all get a 3 year warranty from Compass Nav
- each will be responsible for install and it is very easy with full instructions supplied.
- additional options available at an extra cost like OEM reverse camera, and live traffic update module if you are interested.
Please don't pass this chance up to get an amazing Navigation System. Compass Nav comes with Igo Premium Navigation software with free lifetime map updates
Having an 8" is sure to impress everyone who looks at it! Stock OEM Nav is only a wee little 7". Yes size does matter.
Let's make this happen