Anyway you can post a picture? I am thinking about doing the same but my wife's afraid they wouldn't look too good in her brand new car.
I put them in my Ram Laramie that listed for 50K and they look terrific, pick the correct color and you'll be very pleased. And---you'll be pleased again next Spring when you reinstall your factory floor mats that don't look like they spent the past 6 months as a door mat a Way-mart!
2019 Santa Fe Limited 2.4L AWD
Lava Orange with Gray Interior
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Finally had some time yesterday to get some things done on the new Santa Fe:
1. Programmed the Homelink button for the garage door opener
2. Adjusted the User Settings in the LCD Screen.
3. Adjusted the AV Settings in the Home Screen. Speakers sound much better now.
4. Paired iPhone and Android phone to Bluetooth. This feature works great for both phones, including music, navigation, etc.
5. Adjusted the height of the liftgate so it doesn't go up too high.
6. Added emblems and license plate frame to the liftgate.
So far we are very happy with the vehicle. Still getting used to all of the safety features. This vehicle is amazing....