Hyundai Forums banner

How To Remove A Radio/cassette To Install A Cd

8K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jgamer 
#1 ·
hello i just bought my first car a hyundai lantra 1.6 gsi and it currently has a radio/cassette installed but i wish to install a new cd player however i am unable to remove the old radio could anyone please guide me or instruct me in how to remove it please many thanks,

Gavin :liebe011:

#2 ·
Well, I don't know if the Lantra is the same as the US Elantra. If it is, use the search function to search this forum. You can also do the same at automotiveforums.com under the Hyundai Elantra section. This question has been addressed several times, you shouldn't have a problem finding some good info (at least if it's the same as the Elantra.)

#3 ·
I have tried this site and have found it useful in the way that i cant get the top half of the centre piece loose. however around the ciggerette lighter area it is not lettin go can anyone tell me do i need to remove the ciggerette lighter or what can i do please if any has done this before or had the same problem could they please help many thank

gavin

:liebe011:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.