Hyundai Forums banner

Santa Fe MOLDED Rear Bumper Paint Guard Protector!

8K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Tom@KAI 
#1 ·
Good Day Santa Fe Owners!

Many of you may already be aware of our MOLDED Rear Bumper Paint Guard Protectors which are OEM in Europe. We are currently running a promotion and have the following guards in stock in Arizona for your vehicle:

*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (BLACK)
*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (SILVER)
*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (CARBON LOOK)

Now until Halloween you can use the special discount code
"REARGUARDEUROPE" to receive a generous discount upon website checkout at KoreanAutoImports.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us:
1.) CALL TOLL FREE- 1-866-767-3686 (M-F 8am-5pm mountain USA time).
2.) CALL DIRECT- 602-942-0855 (M-F 8am-5pm mountain USA time
3.) LIVE CHAT
4.) FACEBOOK
5.) E-MAIL
6.) FORUM PM

All the Best!

Tom

See less See more
#8 ·
KAI has been getting a lot of complaints for years regarding product/delivery issue fyi. I'd contact KAI and make sure they have everything in stock before ordering if I ever happen to get anything from them.

#22 ·
Hello Eccen,

Upon posting this thread we stated exactly which models/years and colors we currently have in stock and available for shipment from AZ.

"We are currently running a promotion and have the following guards in stock in Arizona for your vehicle:

*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (BLACK)
*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (SILVER)
*2013-2014 Santa Fe (5 Passenger Only) (CARBON LOOK)"

Tom
KAI

#9 ·
I proceeded to start to order this from their website in order to determine the discount and shipping costs and now I received two emails from them to proceed to the checkout. WTH.

I need more photos of this product before I spend this amount on a piece of plastic with a 15% discount.

#10 ·
I proceeded to start to order this from their website in order to determine the discount and shipping costs and now I received two emails from them to proceed to the checkout. WTH.

I need more photos of this product before I spend this amount on a piece of plastic with a 15% discount.
To be fair to them, all shopping websites will send out automatic emails to if you leave something in your shopping cart.
I did the same as you and have had two emails also. Easiest way to get rid of these is to go back into the website and empty your shopping cart
rearpaintguards.com have what looks like the same part but at a more expensive price

#18 ·
^That's great and all, but with moderators being so concerned about clutter, your sponsor is only adding to it. He provided no pictures, no pricing, and does not even monitor the thread he started. In my other forums, those are all ground for a spanking. I'm interested in the product but such a lack of effort makes me think twice about giving out my hard-earned money.

#25 ·
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We do apologize for our lack of response to this thread. Most all threads
we've posted have been under our own sub forum in the vendors section. We
have been closely monitoring all threads posted in our sub forum section, however this thread was essentially lost in the mix of the main forum section.

We are new to the forums and still learning the ropes so please forgive us for needing to get the hang of this. We are of course very contactable toll free, via live chat, Facebook etc and we highly recommend reaching out to us directly.

We are very glad to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Regards,

Tom
KAI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.