Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not sure how skill you are w/ a multi meter but the removal proceedure is:
1) remove tweeter, there is a clip, with a upholstry tool or plastic putty knife it comes off easily.
2) remove small plastic covers, there are 4 including handle
3) remove screws, remember there are 2 at the bottem and @ both handles.
4) using a upholstry tool pry @ the panel, has plastic clips
5) the switches are held in as 1 peice with screws
You will need to replace all switches as is 1 peice. I think the dealership charge me around $100.00
I may have a spare due to replacing damaged handle the switches are new.
Let me know if I can help.