Engine dies under 1500 rpm!
I have a Hyundai Accent of 2007.
- It has no issues with the starter
- No issues with the dynamo
- No issues with the battery
- The fuel is normal and I also added fuel booster
- The car starts normally without any difficulties
- It functions normally, makes no weird sounds, when I stop at a traffic light it keeps idling normally and the temperature reaches the predicted limit and the ventilator starts normally.
I am dealing with the following problem:
When I drive for a few kilometers, if the engine rmp drops under 1500, e.g. at a stop, the car turns off and cannot be started with the starter.
It can get started if pushed and functions normally, but OVER 1500 rpm, without any problem.
If I stop and let the car cool down for over half an hour, it will start normally with the starter and function normally.
I cannot figure out what is wrong with my car. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!
P.S. Please, excuse my English.